Thursday, February 12, 2015

the beginning of our day!

As normal, Mark is going through every one in around the world
as Mark usually does.
In math today we learned about making fractions in to pictures
such a egg cartons, bars, number lines and circles.








Today we had a pacer test!
A pacer test is a running test and pacer is a acronym for something
the picture above are some huffing and puffing classmates who
of course are tired 
what was your score in the pacer test?
put your number when you answer we know who is talking.
During snack some people play connect-4 which my opinion is a
fun game and above is Azra getting a connect four
what is your favorite game to play during snack break?

2 comments:

  1. my score was 26 in the PACER. everyone did well.



    my favorite game during break is Connect4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was 21 I hurt my neck so I had a little troubles breathing so my score was not so swell. my favorite game is connect 4.

    ReplyDelete

This is our classroom blog. Make sure you comment is Respectful, Responsible, and Engaging.