Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Math magic mixer (Math Class)

Today we were doing the math magic mixer in math class. We have a number that you have to make using all the dice except for the black dice. You have to use order if operations to make the number that the black dice make with the digits.
This is the math magic mixer with the number you have to make and the numbers you have too use.
This is someones order of operations to try to make the number you can see above.
This is another persons thinking so far t try to get the number.
These are all of the shared order of operation problems to get close to the number.
Do you think this would be fun if you tried to do the order if operations and a number you would try to get to? Why, or why not?

4 comments:

  1. 27
    I actually do the magic mixer in math and overall I like paper better but I still am okay with the magic mixer and I do not enjoy order of operations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27 continued
    I do not enjoy order of operation because it is tricky and hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is very fun. I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the magic mixer but not that much I would sort of like it. I like being the teacher for the paper and watching people do it is sorta fun.

    ReplyDelete

This is our classroom blog. Make sure you comment is Respectful, Responsible, and Engaging.