Monday, March 2, 2015

spelling stories

Today we were supposed to finish our spelling stories. Each story has to have 10 of your colors spelling words throughout the story. Your story must also be 1 page long or longer. Make sure to finish it before wacky wednesday! :D 
I chose this picture because I liked the story and that its very long!


This one actually has ALL of the spelling words in it! 


I like big explosions!



Nice story Mark!
I have a question: What genre was your story? (Mystery, Fantasy, Science Fiction, etc.)



4 comments:

  1. 27
    my genre was fantasy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. it was because Mario characters are not real people.

      Delete
  3. My genre was fiction because it could happen but it didn't.

    ReplyDelete

This is our classroom blog. Make sure you comment is Respectful, Responsible, and Engaging.