Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fantasy Football Week 5 Quiz!

Matteo C. works hard on his Fantasy Football Quiz!
Josie uses a divider to keep her work private while she shares a desk with Mateo S.
The line-up for this week starred some players that you may recognize!

Today we took our Week 5 Fantasy Football Quiz. This year we chose our teams based on the players stats from last year. We also had a salary cap of $150,000 to create out team. Eli's quiz was pretty easy. I had to use a lot of division and know my multiplication facts as well. Then at the end I took my time adding to make sure I didn't make a silly mistake. Some of my friends like to use a table to find the score for the quarterbacks, but the running backs and wide receivers are just divide by 10!

1 comment:

This is our classroom blog. Make sure you comment is Respectful, Responsible, and Engaging.